Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Rice Cooker Cake - Lemon Poppy Seed

Felt like eating cake the whole week and since I had a lemon in the fridge, decided to make a lemon poppy seed one. The recipe was from Panasonic's Orange Butter Cake (list of recipes from Happyhomemaker88's). I substituted the orange juice with lemon. Added 1 tbsp poppy seeds just before transferring into the cooker to bake.


It tasted rather sour the first bite but after that it was pretty appetizing. As seen, the cake is a little flat...didn't exactly rise properly but tasted just fine and moist.

1 comment:

Yin Huei said...

Hi, I am the author of My Parenting Blog. Thanks for following my blog! I was wondering if you know me in person but I couldn't figure out who you are. May I know how did you find my blog? Is it through a friend or another page?

By the way, I see that you are maintaining two nice blogs. :)