Wednesday, July 8, 2009

'Siu Chow'

There's this food court close to my office where we have our lunch. The variety is not that good and most stalls tend to come and go. This particular 'siu chow' stall however, is a big hit....they provide decent dishes for a reasonable price of RM 5.50. Everyone seems to be ordering from them even though they know that they'll have to wait.

I, on the other hand did not favour this stall. Not because they are no good. But rather because they don't have an English menu. I can't read Chinese, duh.....I could only order 'kung po har ko' and 'pai kuat wong' from what I hear others order. If someone could translate what they have here, or at least give me some suggestions on what else I could order : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My translation is rather direct, hopefully u understand

Tah pao order - 012 355 7515

marmit kai ding fan
heong choi dao fu fan
jeong jing chao yu pin fan
Pai kuat wong fan
ku lou yuk fan
keong chong yu pin fan
kung po har ko fan
hak jiu look yuk fan
kong po kai ding fan
ma lai chao dao har yan fan
xing kong dao fu fan
ham yu fa lam fan
ah sam sotong fan
fu guar man gai ting fan
kam heong sotong fan
kapitan kai ding fan
hak bear kuat wong fan
zhap choi fan
Suen tim yu pin pan

additional order
ka dan (add egg) 80cents
sai fan (add small rice 50cents)
dai fan (add big rice RM1)

happy ordering~
fisel

happy&flora said...

whoaa.......just saw your translation. Thanks much fisel! It's quite easy to understand, I have more choices now....hehe....